Thank you for using Clippings.io and liberating your Kindle Highlights. Clippings.io is loved by thousands of readers worldwide to manage their Kindle highlights, but don't take our word for it, the Editor in Chief of Vox said There is a better way to read on the internet, and I have found it.
Getting started with Clippings.io is super easy, we recommend following the steps below.
- To keep up-to-date with Clippings.io please follow us on our Social Media Accounts and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and our Blog. Please see our Essential Links page.
- Get started by Creating an Account. If you know you want to upgrade to a professional plan you can Upgrade your Account.
- Next up we recommend importing your Kindle Highlights into Clippings.io. This will only take a few clicks and is explained in our Importing your Kindle Highlights Guide.
- Now that you have imported your Highlights into Clippings.io lets show you around the user interface with the Navigating your Kindle Highlights Guide.
- Finally, lets download your Kindle Highlights or export them to one of your favorite integrations. This is explained in our Exporting your Kindle Highlights Guide.
If you have any questions we would love to answer them on the chat. We also recommend checking our FAQs, our Documentation and our YouTube Channel.
We hope you enjoy using Clippings.io and would love to hear any feedback.